Thursday, January 8, 2009

ABQ

I had been planing to make a trip down to the ABQ at some point during the break. I found some cheap tickets with Greyhound bus so I bought them. I arrived in Albuquerque Yesterday around 2:00 and walked to Sarahs house with a fully packed XXL Timbuk 2 bag (like 35lbs) which took another hour. Today I went shopping with Sarah and then went for a run.. which was good.. yeah.. it was good. Albuquerque has a huge bike path system which was nice but got a little boring after the first 30 min. For my returning route I got off the bike path and on to the streets where I got a little lost after only five minutes. The area I was in had a lot of dead ends and streets changed names. But after enough running in the direction that I thought was home I found a street that I knew and found home. Very good fun other than my legs being sore from not running in a few weeks.

Beautiful Albuquerque Scenery...

Bike Path

No comments:

 

html counter