Friday, December 26, 2008

Mi casa

Since moving into my new house at the start of break its been slow going.

The first week of winter break is over and two remain. Most of the bike team is out of town and its hard to get around making for a boring first week. I really hope the next two wont be as dull as the first week.

As far as riding goes its been dumping snow for the last few days so no real riding has taken place. I have been getting a good workout shoveling snow and when I`m not shoveling I`m listening to music and riding the trainer stand.

Today I shoveled the roof and walk ways which took about four hours.

I hope to be traveling to Albuquerque some time during break to see a friend, check out the local art and warmer weather, maybe even go for a run.

1 comment:

Dylan said...

yo slayer!!! nice panoramic of the house. hope all is well in Durango. It was 73 degrees in Tucson today! BONER!! when you going to I'll-be-querky???

 

html counter