Monday, January 28, 2008

Had a super sweet ride today in the gulch. The temp was around 30-34 deg and the snow was very light and 3-14 inches deep. The trails were pretty hard riding because they are usually torn up by other bikers and runners but the Horse Gulch road was gravy! The hard packed snow path about 2 feet wide, and gave good hook up even with Crows. I did see some Pug tracks though and those were good riding as long as you stayed in the track. I now start to regret selling mine.

Horse Gulch Road


Multi Tasking


Fisher in the Gulch



Ugly kid


Down Horse Gulch Road


Panaramic

2 comments:

Bob M said...

I like your blog Whitney! Since the superfly's are so hard to get are you going to go with a new paragon? G2 handling is awesome.

Bigfish said...

I really don`t know right now. I REALLY like the Superfly (Carbon, Stiffness, Light, Better Fork) but the Paragon is alot cheaper.

 

html counter